Nature's Food (Groceries)
“You are what you eat” is more than just a phrase here at NW…it’s a way of life!
People are finding more and more that what they eat can have a major impact on their health.
Whether you are trying to make a gluten-free birthday cake for a loved one or just trying to find healthy snacks, we offer a wide variety of grocery options to help you eat well.
Our natural foods are made with less colorings, flavorings and preservatives.
- Yogurt (soy, coconut, goat’s milk, sheep’s milk, kefir)
- Milk – organic, goat’s milk, soy, coconut
- Cheese – organic, goat’s milk, vegan
- Dairy/non-dairy creamers, whip cream, butter, margarine, cream cheese
- Nut butters – almond, peanut, tahini, cashew, hemp
- Tofurky, tofu, tempeh, hummus
- Turkey, chicken, beef, fish (salmon, haddock, cod)
- Sliced, ground, filets, steaks, burgers, strips
- Frozen foods – pizza, burritos, enchiladas, Indian food, pot pies
- Baked goods - muffins, breads, pizza crust, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, waffles, tortillas
- Hot/cold cereals, granola
- Sweet treats – organic dark chocolate, carob
- Fresh ground peanut butter/flax seeds
- Frozen treats – soy/rice/coconut/organic ice cream
- Cookies, fruit bars, protein bars
- Alternative milks – soy, rice, almond, oat, hazelnut, hemp, potato, coconut
- Juices - Kombucha, pre-mixed protein shakes
- Teas – green, white, black, herbal
- Water – mineral, pH balancing, vitamin water
- Organic sugar, raw/local honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, stevia, xylitol
- Organic, fresh, or frozen
- Olive, coconut, sunflower, almond, apricot kernel, sesame, walnut, corn, canola, grape seed, peanut
- Organic fruits/vegetables, biscuits, formulas
- flours, mixes, natural flavorings, jello, pudding
- Nuts, seeds, dried fruits, grains, trail mix, cereals
- Miso, noodles, tofu, spices, soy sauce, curries, ghee
- bread/cake mixes, bars, cookies, crackers, pretzels, cereals
Weight loss support
- Fiber/protein bars/powders, Isopure, shirataki noodles (low-carb)
- Salad dressing, apple cider vinegar, Bragg’s Aminos, salt alternatives, sea salt, tomato sauce, pasta, soups
Our customers say…
I cannot thank their staff for all they have done for me, my family, and my friends, as well as my own clients that I send to Nature's Way. I am a licensed massage therapist and my clients come back to me smiling and thankful.